BUAD 211 Introduc to Global Management
An introduction to the organizational, legal, economic, human and cultural aspects of conducting and managing business internationally. Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
|G||G. Kutlu||M/W/F 10:50AM-11:50AM|
BUAD 233 Marketing Management
Principles, practices, and basic theoretical concepts in the field of marketing. Special attention will be given to sustainable business activities. Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
- BUAD-110 OR BUAD-215 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- ECON-121 OR ECON-122 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|A||G. Kutlu||T/Th 1:10PM-2:40PM|
|B||G. Kutlu||T/Th 2:50PM-4:20PM|
BUAD 406 Independent Study & Research
A program of intensive study in Business Administration carried out under the di rection of a member of the Departmental staff. (Enrollment with the approval of the Department.) 1 Unit
BUAD 433 Marketing Research
A course providing students with the skills needed to define a research situation, construct the research model, collect and analyze data, generate and test the response or solution, and integrate the steps into a coherent project. Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
- BUAD-218 or COMM-350. Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-233 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- INQ-240 or HNRS-240 or permission. Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|A||G. Kutlu||M/W/F 1:10PM-2:10PM|