CRWR 406 Independent Study
Supervised production of a final project, which may be different in kind from those completed for other Creative Writing courses, and may include a student presentation or public reading as well. (1) 1 Unit
- CRWR-215 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- CRWR-216 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- CRWR-315, CRWR-316 or CRWR-317 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|B||Dr. Sandee K. McGlaun|
ENGL 406 Independent Study
Guided in-depth study of a topic in lit erature, language, or critical theory, o r film leading to a substantial paper, s eries of essays, or creative project. 1 Unit
- ENGL-240 OR ENGL-250 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- 1 200-LEVEL ENGL COURSE Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|A||Dr. Sandee K. McGlaun|
INQ 300 Civil Discourse
Asks students to look back on their experiences and their work in the Intellectual Inquiry Curriculum in order to make explicit, meaningful connections to contemporary issues. In addition to individual written assignments, students will work in small groups to research and develop a proposal concerning a concept, approach, or solution to a problem that will be presented in a formal defense. (Credit cannot be received for both HNRS 300 and INQ 300.) (1) Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
|F||Dr. Sandee K. McGlaun||T/Th 1:10PM-2:40PM|