EDUC 474 St. Teaching II - Grades K-12
Examination of the processes and strategies necessary to teach effectively in the public or department approved, accredited independent school classroom: planning and implementing instruction, managing classrooms, and collaborating successfully with teachers, administrators, and parents. (1)Seminar: 1 hr/wk; Laboratory: Minimum 400 hours in schools. 1 Unit
- EDUC-380. Application by October 1 or March 1, Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- passing score on Praxis II, background check, 2.5 GPA
- (overall and major) and approval. Must be taken
- concurrently with EDUC 460.
|F||Dr. Michael P. Maina|
|I||Dr. Michael P. Maina|
HHP 106 Badminton
- HHP-160 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|A||Dr. Michael P. Maina||T/Th 1:10PM-2:40PM|
HHP 160 Fitness for Life: Phys Cond.
This course is designed to introduce the student to health and physical fitness components related to developing a healthy lifestyle. It will include physical fitness activities, health risk components, assessment, and the development of a personal health and fitness plan. Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1/4 Unit
|C1||Dr. Michael P. Maina||M/W/F 1:10PM-2:10PM|
HHP 206 Fundamentals Rhythms & Danc
The development of skill and teaching progressions in rhythmic movement, folk, modern, social, and square and aerobic dance. Lecture-Laboratory: 3 hrs/wk. 1/2 Unit
- HHP-195 OR HHP-221 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|A||Dr. Michael P. Maina||M/W/F 10:50AM-11:50AM|