BUAD 499 Business Policy
The capstone course of the Business Administration curriculum. The students will use Strategic Management as the framework to integrate and apply the knowledge acquired from all the coursework in the Business Administration major. The course utilizes lecture, readings, case methodology, simulations, and a major project of starting a business entity. Lecture: 3 hrs/wk; Lab 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
- BUAD-227 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-233 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-248 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-254 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-342 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- BUAD-348 Must be taken prior to taking this course.
- Take BUAD-499L Must be taken at the same time as this course.
|E||Dr. W. Kevin Baker||T/Th 4:30PM-6:00PM|
CRWR 316 Adv Creative Writing -Poetry
Development of writing skills in poetry, building upon introductory creative writing courses. Students will also read and discuss works by notable poets. (1) Lecture: 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
- CRWR-216. Must be taken prior to taking this course.
|E||Ms. Mary Crockett Hill||T/Th 4:30PM-6:00PM|
INQ 270 Men, Women, & Monsters-Global
Develops a sense of historical perspective and the ability to use the methodologies of the humanities or the fine arts by exploring a subject drawn from the period before 1500. (Credit cannot be received for both HNRS 270 and INQ 270.) (1) Lecture 3 hrs/wk. 1 Unit
|GE2||Dr. Dana-Linn Whiteside||T/Th 4:30PM-6:00PM|
MUSC 109 Oriana Singers
This choir for women explores the Western sacred and secular choral tradition but also those of other cultures. Special attention is given to the development of vocal and music skills. Women can expect travel and collaboration with men's choirs when possible. (Entrance by audition only.) (1/4) Rehearsals: 3 hrs/wk. 1/4 Unit
|E||Dr. Jeffrey R. Sandborg||T/Th 4:30PM-6:00PM|