Michelle Hagadorn Profile
Dr. Michelle B. Hagadorn, CPA
- B.B.A. Roanoke College
- M.A. Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University
Ph.D. NorthCentral University
- C.P.A. Commonwealth of Virginia
Research & Teaching Interests
- Corporate Financial Management with a focus on financial planning and budgeting.
- Financial literacy among high school and college students.
- Faculty Sponsor Alpha Chi National Honor Society
Prior to joing the Department in 2004, she was employed by Carilion Health System as the Director of Finance for Carilion Medical Center. She has also taught at Hollins University, Ferrum College, Virginia Tech and the College of Health Sciences.
Willing to speak to professional, social or civic groups on
Financial literacy, budgeting